The Student Room Group

What is a cheeky nandos??

:confused:
"m8 it’s well simple. it’s like you’re hanging with the lads and you’re peckish, and you’re fancying a maccies cos you haven’t been in ages, and it’d be proper good banter. But then your mandem will be like “nah let’s have a cheeky nandos” and then you’ll be proper chuffed, the banter train’s going full steam ahead today, so you have your butterfly chicken and 2 fino sides and it’s ****ing top"

"It’s like when you and the lads have just landed in heathrow after a week getting ******ed in magaluf. Someone probably got ‘chris’ tattooed on their arse cheek cos chris is an absolute ****in ledge. You ride the bantmobile all the way back into town for a cheeky nandos before everyone goes home so their mums can wash their #ladsontour shirts you all had made specially. ****in top notch."

"you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter"

Words of wisdom from Tumblr
Original post by childofthesun
:confused:

Just a funny way of saying a nandos meal...
Original post by StrangeBanana
"m8 it’s well simple. it’s like you’re hanging with the lads and you’re peckish, and you’re fancying a maccies cos you haven’t been in ages, and it’d be proper good banter. But then your mandem will be like “nah let’s have a cheeky nandos” and then you’ll be proper chuffed, the banter train’s going full steam ahead today, so you have your butterfly chicken and 2 fino sides and it’s ****ing top"

"It’s like when you and the lads have just landed in heathrow after a week getting ******ed in magaluf. Someone probably got ‘chris’ tattooed on their arse cheek cos chris is an absolute ****in ledge. You ride the bantmobile all the way back into town for a cheeky nandos before everyone goes home so their mums can wash their #ladsontour shirts you all had made specially. ****in top notch."

"you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter"

Words of wisdom from Tumblr

This ^ :lol:
Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Just a funny way of saying a nandos meal...

The internet just got a little less fun.
A term dickheads use.
Over priced fast food restaurant
Lad culture, typical lad bant unfortunately. :facepalm:
(edited 8 years ago)
mate it's hard to explain mate it's just like one day you'll just be wif your mates having a look in jd and you might fancy curry club at the 'Spoons but your lad Calum who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury will be like 'brevs lets have a cheeky nandos instead." and you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."
Original post by Stefano93
A term dickheads use.

But...I've used the term 'chee-...

...oh

:frown:
Reply 10
It's sex act where piri piri sauce is spread over the buttocks and licked off
Original post by RobML

Ooooo that might make the butt hole sore :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A splendiferously resplendent gastronomical adventure of gadumptous proportions.
Original post by RobML

I shall keep that in mind if anybody asks me for a cheeky nandos :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest