Cdeleeuw98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone else got the EDEXCEL PE exam tomorrow? What did you guys get in your practical? I got 38/40 due to three arrows in archery bouncing off the board, and 19/20 in the PEP.
TGODwiz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nerd
Cdeleeuw98
Rep:
?
(Original post by TGODwiz)
Nerd
Its PE? How can I be a nerd? The practical isn't hard if your physically able and the PEP is answering questions of a sport of your choice? PE itself isn't a very hard subject
Lucyye
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sorry,you have an exam tomorrow, and you don't know your own board! -_-
Cdeleeuw98
Rep:
?
just checked and I'm on EDEXCEL
Alisonclare
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yesss I have the same exam tomorrow, practical I think I got the same as you but it's the theory in the exam I struggle with:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
GetOverHere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahh good luck, I remember this paper last year. A mark for naming a governing body xD. Just remember to smash your multiple choice questions, and choose the most logical option. Also make sure you hit the key words for definitions, and for the 6 markers ensure you address the entire question, and if it uses a case study of a specific person (e.g. the diet required for someone training for a marathon) ensure you link the factors you talk about in your answer to the person (carbo-loading in order to increase glycogen stores in the muscles in the days leading up to the marathon, for the marathon runner).
Alisonclare
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thankyou!! Did you do well in it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
NomadPrincess
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have it tomorrow and im doomed!! planning on drinking lots of coffee and doing an all nighter
Alisonclare
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oooo good luck! It's definitely the only exam I've crammed for😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
GetOverHere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alisonclare)
Thankyou!! Did you do well in it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries haha c: Yeah I did, I got like 78/80 on the exam paper, full marks on my PEP and 38/40 for my 4 sports, only dropped the two in rounders because the moderator looked like he couldn't be bothered so didn't change the marks my teacher gave me, even though I managed to pull off a backhand and I managed to direct shots, which are 9 or 10 mark criteria haha. Plus we had never been taught tactics, like standing right on the edge of the box. When the girls we were playing against did that, we were all like :O wth, they're cheating xD. Long story short, we got destroyed. A group of elite male physical specimens, ruined by a group of girls xD. My pride was harmed that day.
Zulq
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
guys any ideas what may come up for the six marker????
deeetiaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
anyone doing AQA here ?
etata
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm doing aqa but I can't find any threads with predictions or anything like that. Just cramming atm ahah
etata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What do you think is gonna come up? I think it will be sporting organisations probably right?
SolBower
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deeetiaa)
anyone doing AQA here ?
Yeah I am
etata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SolBower)
Yeah I am
Do you have any ideas on what might come up?
SolBower
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by etata)
Do you have any ideas on what might come up?
No, I don't do you?
mali473
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Doing Edexcel....i freaking hate PE...but does anyone have any clues about potential 6 markers? :/
stressthistest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
oh god im so screwed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
22.42%
No (173)
77.58%

Watched Threads