The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

www.equivalencytesting.com?

Has anybody completed their GCSE equivalency through www.equivalencytesting.com? I'm intrigued to know what others think and if it's legitimate.
Reply 1
I'm also looking into this and each university has a different view- Greenwich Uni for example directly recommended et.com, so yes they are legit but it depends on the course and training provider as to what they will accept.
Some uni's offering primary pgces don't consider equivalence quals only the full retaken GCSE.
I would check direct with the UNI you want to go with,
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm only seeing this now. Thankfully I'm sorted, but thank you for replying. What do you need to retake?
Reply 3
Science. Unfortunately one of those exams where I sat there and thought 'oh this is SO much easier than I thought it would be', had 30 mins left, checked and rechecked my paper and ended up with a 'D'. The only one out of 12 GCSES , I was not happy!
Did you go with equivalencytesting.com in the end?
Reply 4
No way, do you need to repeat it again? What course is it you're wanting to do at uni? No, didn't feel comfortable with it, and had major doubts about it. I ended up doing it with Edge Hill

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending