Turn on thread page Beta

Do you send your chats to your friends? watch

ReputationRep:
    Noticed that a lot of girls I know, whether it's with their boyfriend or other guy friends, usually send the chats to their best girl friend or whoever

I know a girl I'm into sent our chat to her best-friend which I'm ok with, even though there was something pretty deep in the chat, personally I rarely do it, but only if I need some sort of advice

So, do you screenshot your chats with your other half/friends to your best friend or anything?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever done that tbh

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never! I don't even mention much about the guys I date to my friends.

ReputationRep:
    only during arguments. Trust me if you're arguing with a girl, you are actually arguing with the whole squad who has formulated the responses as a group. In most cases anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzymelonade)
    only during arguments. Trust me if you're arguing with a girl, you are actually arguing with the whole squad who has formulated the responses as a group. In most cases anyway...
    yeh I figured with this girl, as she's sent me texts between her and her friend which included texts about our arguments or other stuff, didn't care as it was a girl/liked her friend anyway

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only if I need to prove a point or provide some evidence regarding an issue of some sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have sent chats to either have a bit of a giggle at what he has said, if it's overly cheesy or funny or cute.

If there's a conflict, argument, disagreement of some sort.

If he's overly clingy and I receive multiple texts along the lines of "why haven't you texted me back yet?" and it's been 10 mins.

If we know something he doesn't know...good or bad, and giggle at his innocence/ unawareness of the matter.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.