How did year 11s find today's C2 and C3 exams?

Watch this thread
Violets3131
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How did you guys find today's chemistry exams?
I found C3 SO hard, hopefully the grade boundaries will be low, what do you guys think??
chelsea1234567
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Can anyone make an unofficial mark scheme for both units? I found it quite hard and so did a lot of my classmates did so hopefully low boundaries. What do you think they will be?
ARiley1765
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've messed up on c2 completely.

I know for a fact I got a U I hate the fact I'm so stupid. I revise and try my best but nothing stays in my head!
Violets3131
Rep:
(Original post by chelsea1234567)
Can anyone make an unofficial mark scheme for both units? I found it quite hard and so did a lot of my classmates did so hopefully low boundaries. What do you think they will be?
I don't know, but from what we told my chemistry teacher she said she thinks the boundaries will be low. I'd say hopefully for C3 maybe about 33 for an A? That's normally about what you need for a B, but hopefully cause it was hard it might change.
Violets3131
Rep:
(Original post by ARiley1765)
I've messed up on c2 completely.

I know for a fact I got a U I hate the fact I'm so stupid. I revise and try my best but nothing stays in my head!

Aw don't worry
At least you probably did well on C3 which most people found really hard, and it's only 25 percent
lybax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I found C3 way easier than B3 tbh but yh hopefully overall the grade boundaries should be lower

Posted from TSR Mobile
ellefrancessa
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i thought c2 was terrible! it was such an unfair paper. it was pretty much all on bonding
lybax
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
C3 was all on mostly titrations
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (3)
7.89%
Quite well (19)
50%
Not so good (11)
28.95%
Terrible! (5)
13.16%

Watched Threads