The Student Room Group
Reply 1
visine does!

i use visine because my eyes get red and my pupils get dilated from smoking cannabis.

hope that helped...
Genes...
Reply 3
Are you taking any medication which may have dilated pupils as a side effect?
Are you getting enough vitamin A?
Are you taking caffeine more then you should? possibly you may been sensitive to caffeine.
are you consantly on ecstasy?

don't worry about it, big pupils look cool :smile:
Reply 5
Hi,

Big pupils are actually quite a desireable feature. They're signs of honesty (pupil size is reduced when either being guarded or telling direct lies), openness, and arousal. In fact, having big pupils is commonly referred to as having 'bedroom eyes'. Just be happy you've got overly large ones rather than small ones. I've made exactly the same observation about my own pupils, though I think it's due to me sitting in my room with only very dim mood lighting on.

- Hope this reassures you :smile:,

- me.
Me too! I thought I was the only one. I get heaps of comments about it (so much so, that even when I was on French exchange when I was about 11, my French partner looked up pupils in the dictionary to tell me that mine were unnaturally large!) I always get red eye in photos too.
Apparently it is a sign of arousal (although I know I am not permanently aroused!) but it is an attractive feature I spose. Though I wonder if we just have smaller irises?
Anyways, I am so happy to have found someone else with this "feature"! xxx
Reply 7
I'm the same. I can't say its ever particulary bothered me to be honest, they just look darker than they are :smile:
Reply 8
girls with big eyes are sexy :smile:
big pupils are proven to be attractive (or so my biology teacher says), film stars used to be given eyedrops to make their pupils bigger in the glare of the lighting, so yeah be glad for it

Latest

Trending

Trending