Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I set this chat up so we could discuss the upcoming maths exam. I haven't started studying yet but will do some tomorrow and Monday, just thinking that doing a few pass papers should do for maths as I know the basics. How are you all feeling for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksmartie1)
    Hi guys, I set this chat up so we could discuss the upcoming maths exam. I haven't started studying yet but will do some tomorrow and Monday, just thinking that doing a few pass papers should do for maths as I know the basics. How are you all feeling for it?
    Think it should be ok!
    For anyone needing nat 5 maths practice papers this should keep you busy :P >> http://www.maths180.com/n5-practice-papers.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmuffin)
    Think it should be ok!
    For anyone needing nat 5 maths practice papers this should keep you busy :P >> http://www.maths180.com/n5-practice-papers.html
    Aw they are great! Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    hi I was wondering if anyone knew if you will be penalised for using the y=mx + c formula for the equation of a straight line instead of y-b=m(x-a) ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktp12345)
    hi I was wondering if anyone knew if you will be penalised for using the y=mx + c formula for the equation of a straight line instead of y-b=m(x-a) ??
    No as long as you give the full equation you'll get full marks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.