Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im aware there may be other threads but i cant find them
    I did RSS01 first and did bad, utiltarianism i managed to do okay, only thing i missed out was strong and weak rule.
    forgot all about fletchers 4 working principles so answered the euthanasia one i hadnt revised, managed to blag my way through and get all 4 definitions spot on an the a02 i just talked about the ten commandents and then jesus teaching us to love

RSS04 on the other hand. LOVED IT!
    Answered both questions before as part of a past paper
    did quantum and miracles

miracles i talked about swinburne and the feather and holland and the train, with Toecatch as another example

Quantum i talked about duality, observer, difficulty of description, unity and interconnectness

i need a B and i really hope theres a quasi-violation of natural law that allows me to get it

how did everyone else do?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocean168)
    What topics did you take?
    RSS01 and 04

ReputationRep:
    I had the RSS02 and RSS04. The questions were nice that I did, but I couldn't remember anything much and only wrote about two small paragraphs for each 30 mark question! I hope I did better than I think. My grade for it doesn't matter though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.