The Student Room Group

First week of exams

So I've just had my first week of exams and tbh it went kinda badly. I may be saying to my friends and family that it went okay or that it went good but I know that I've done EXTREMELY badly in rs, chemistry and i think i did meh in french which isn't good enough because I was hoping to get an A in french which just isn't happening. If any of you did OCR higher french- WHAT WAS EXERCISE 2 ABOUT?! The hardest crap ever jeez
I did ocr french and is this for reading or listening?
Reply 2
Original post by StressedByDay
I did ocr french and is this for reading or listening?

Woops I didn't specify haha the stress is getting to me :/ It was listening-I had absolutely no idea what he was saying :/
Original post by ThatGurl
Woops I didn't specify haha the stress is getting to me :/ It was listening-I had absolutely no idea what he was saying :/

The one about the restaurant , and his future plan ; yeah that was hard. He said something about easter for one of them which I heard and according to people that is right.
Reply 4
The one about the restaurant , and his future plan ; yeah that was hard. He said something about easter for one of them which I heard and according to people that is right.

Too right it was hard haha i have no idea what I wrote for that one, all I can remember was leaving a tonne of questions unanswered which can't be good :/
Original post by ThatGurl
Too right it was hard haha i have no idea what I wrote for that one, all I can remember was leaving a tonne of questions unanswered which can't be good :/

I'm sure your reading will bring your mark up and your listening as you probably found some aspects of the listening doable
Reply 6
I'm sure your reading will bring your mark up and your listening as you probably found some aspects of the listening doable

I found the rest of the listening totally fine and my coursework is at an A grade but I just don't feel comfortable that I will get overall an A :/

Quick Reply

Latest