CandyCrush27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Questions that are most likely to be six markers on the Geography exam?
tryrevise
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd be more worried about the 8 markers :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
agr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tryrevise)
I'd be more worried about the 8 markers :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too!! The four units i'm studying over the two exams are Coasts, Urban Environments, Tourism and Hostile World.
tryrevise
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by agr)
Me too!! The four units i'm studying over the two exams are Coasts, Urban Environments, Tourism and Hostile World.
Those are the exact ones I'm doing most people on here seem to be doing the spec A you're the first person
I've seen doing Spec B. From hostile world I'm doing hazards though not extreme environments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
harryl99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
anyone else struggling with the millions of case studies to learn? the geographical knowledge is not that hard! it's the memory side, then again that's with all exams. any 8 mark predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEs-2015
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Those are the exact ones I'm doing most people on here seem to be doing the spec A you're the first person
I've seen doing Spec B. From hostile world I'm doing hazards though not extreme environments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah and Me I'm doing Coasts and Urban this Tuesday And the other hostile world and tourism in 2 weeks time. I'm a bit worried about the exam
CandyCrush27
Rep:
?
I'm doing Coasts, Restless Earth and Living World, dreading living world 100% though!
CandyCrush27
Rep:
?
(Original post by harryl99)
anyone else struggling with the millions of case studies to learn? the geographical knowledge is not that hard! it's the memory side, then again that's with all exams. any 8 mark predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There may be one on deforestation/ logging, but it also depends on what topics your doing for example I'm doing Restless Earth, and a question may be on Primary Effects and Secondary effects, or describe the difference on aid in Rich and Poor countries (which I doubt will come up this year)
agr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're the first person I've seen doing spec B too! Hope your exam went okay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (10)
31.25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
6.25%
No I am happy with my choice (18)
56.25%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (2)
6.25%

Watched Threads