Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Questions that are most likely to be six markers on the Geography exam?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be more worried about the 8 markers :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryrevise)
    I'd be more worried about the 8 markers :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!! The four units i'm studying over the two exams are Coasts, Urban Environments, Tourism and Hostile World.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agr)
    Me too!! The four units i'm studying over the two exams are Coasts, Urban Environments, Tourism and Hostile World.
    Those are the exact ones I'm doing most people on here seem to be doing the spec A you're the first person
    I've seen doing Spec B. From hostile world I'm doing hazards though not extreme environments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else struggling with the millions of case studies to learn? the geographical knowledge is not that hard! it's the memory side, then again that's with all exams. any 8 mark predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those are the exact ones I'm doing most people on here seem to be doing the spec A you're the first person
    I've seen doing Spec B. From hostile world I'm doing hazards though not extreme environments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah and Me I'm doing Coasts and Urban this Tuesday And the other hostile world and tourism in 2 weeks time. I'm a bit worried about the exam

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Coasts, Restless Earth and Living World, dreading living world 100% though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryl99)
    anyone else struggling with the millions of case studies to learn? the geographical knowledge is not that hard! it's the memory side, then again that's with all exams. any 8 mark predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There may be one on deforestation/ logging, but it also depends on what topics your doing for example I'm doing Restless Earth, and a question may be on Primary Effects and Secondary effects, or describe the difference on aid in Rich and Poor countries (which I doubt will come up this year)

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're the first person I've seen doing spec B too! Hope your exam went okay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.