Turn on thread page Beta

Manchester United vs Arsenal - 17th May watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Take three. Both sides have won 1 game each.

Prediction:
    700 posts, 3 bans, 12 dupes and lots of meltdowns.

ReputationRep:
    No matter how well Arsenal look like they progress, there's always something that will put a stop in their tracks and have them finish 4th. It doesn't matter what kind of approach they try.

3-0 Manchester United. Rooney, Smalling, Mata
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A very drab end of season affair, with neither team able to capitalise on inevitable mistakes and both sides being dislocated between defence and attack.

0-0.

ReputationRep:
    Oi m8 wtf man. :unimpressed:

Man United win... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    0-3 Arsenal. Sanchez hat-trick.

ReputationRep:
    3-0 United. Rooney hat-trick.

ReputationRep:
    3-0 United. De Gea hattrick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3-3, Diaby to start his first game of the season and score a hat-trick

ReputationRep:
    Boring game. 1-1.

ReputationRep:
    Two average teams who used to be greats. United v Arsenal always used to be the game of the season. Depends how Wenger sets up. If he's intelligent he'll do what he did v City, frustrate United and win. If he's tactically naive once again and tries to attack United(let's be honest it's the more likely option), United will run rampant as they open up Arsenal like they did City and Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    Doubt we'll lose two on the bounce to Arsenal at Old Trafford. Probably a draw but hopefully we get all three. Rooney and Shaw are injured.

Dave
    Valencia Smalling Jones Rojo
    Blind
    Herrera Fellaini
    Mata Van Persie Young

ReputationRep:
    2-0 Utd

EDIT: no badges, stats, form guide or information on previous meetings between the sides. Disappointed :emo:

ReputationRep:
    3-1 arsenal.

no rooney will be a blow, and we will respond well from the disapointment of monday.

ReputationRep:
    Head telling me 2-1 Arsenal but i'm going to go with my gut and say 1-0 United with De Gea pulling off world class saves to keep it at 1-0.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Two average teams who used to be greats. United v Arsenal always used to be the game of the season. Depends how Wenger sets up. If he's intelligent he'll do what he did v City, frustrate United and win. If he's tactically naive once again and tries to attack United(let's be honest it's the more likely option), United will run rampant as they open up Arsenal like they did City and Spurs.
    If Wenger sits back as Chelsea, Everton, WBA all did then they'll win easily. I doubt he'll do that though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We'll win this. It's been months since I predicted us to win a game so watch us go and lose now...

ReputationRep:
    1-1 or 2-1 Arsenal for me. Can't see us winning with Rooney out.

Weirdly enough I had a dream that Falcao went on a mad run for us, something like 13 in 7 games. Maybe it's his day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    1-1 or 2-1 Arsenal for me. Can't see us winning with Rooney out.

Weirdly enough I had a dream that Falcao went on a mad run for us, something like 13 in 7 games. Maybe it's his day...
    You've probably never predicted a win in the past 2 years tbf

ReputationRep:
    Will be a boring game.. Meanwhile Swans draw level with Gomis 2-2 now that's an interesting game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    You've probably never predicted a win in the past 2 years tbf
    Predicted wins against City and Liverpool...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.