The Student Room Group

aqa sociology unit 2 predictions official

Anyone predicting what might be the 12 marker and 20 marker in the unit 2 education exam. Im predicting gender (12marker) social policy (24marker) what are your predictions also on MIC
Reply 1
Original post by beastmode123
Anyone predicting what might be the 12 marker and 20 marker in the unit 2 education exam. Im predicting gender (12marker) social policy (24marker) what are your predictions also on MIC

Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there are three 20 MARK ESSAYS and a 12 marker in an SCLY2 Paper.

Now usually, one of the 20 markers is rawly on education, one is education linked to research method(s) and one is rawly a research methods essay, and the 12 marker is the vast majority of the time, outline.

As far as education goes, my prediction is that it could be an ethnicity/social class/gender on educational achievement

But for the other 2, I haven't much of an idea atm

Have you or has anybody out there got their own predictions on what might appear in the exam paper for SCLY(2) - SECTION A

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by H-Ali1
Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there are three 20 MARK ESSAYS and a 12 marker in an SCLY2 Paper.

Now usually, one of the 20 markers is rawly on education, one is education linked to research method(s) and one is rawly a research methods essay, and the 12 marker is the vast majority of the time, outline.

As far as education goes, my prediction is that it could be an ethnicity/social class/gender on educational achievement

But for the other 2, I haven't much of an idea atm

Have you or has anybody out there got their own predictions on what might appear in the exam paper for SCLY(2) - SECTION A

Thanks

Im hoping the 12 markers going to be on gender on educational achievement and the 20 marker to be on social policy and inequality hopefully it comes up . Fingers crossed

Quick Reply