Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone predicting what might be the 12 marker and 20 marker in the unit 2 education exam. Im predicting gender (12marker) social policy (24marker) what are your predictions also on MIC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beastmode123)
    Anyone predicting what might be the 12 marker and 20 marker in the unit 2 education exam. Im predicting gender (12marker) social policy (24marker) what are your predictions also on MIC
    Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there are three 20 MARK ESSAYS and a 12 marker in an SCLY2 Paper.

Now usually, one of the 20 markers is rawly on education, one is education linked to research method(s) and one is rawly a research methods essay, and the 12 marker is the vast majority of the time, outline.

As far as education goes, my prediction is that it could be an ethnicity/social class/gender on educational achievement

But for the other 2, I haven't much of an idea atm

Have you or has anybody out there got their own predictions on what might appear in the exam paper for SCLY(2) - SECTION A

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H-Ali1)
    Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there are three 20 MARK ESSAYS and a 12 marker in an SCLY2 Paper.

Now usually, one of the 20 markers is rawly on education, one is education linked to research method(s) and one is rawly a research methods essay, and the 12 marker is the vast majority of the time, outline.

As far as education goes, my prediction is that it could be an ethnicity/social class/gender on educational achievement

But for the other 2, I haven't much of an idea atm

Have you or has anybody out there got their own predictions on what might appear in the exam paper for SCLY(2) - SECTION A

Thanks
    Im hoping the 12 markers going to be on gender on educational achievement and the 20 marker to be on social policy and inequality hopefully it comes up . Fingers crossed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.