Turn on thread page Beta

This girl I was seeing, we've basically had a huge argument and I see little chance of us recovering from it, but the one thing I cant get over is that she's extremely hot, not "average" but 9-10/10 hot (think kate upton, or the dragon queen from GOT) which seems shallow but I loved her personality as well, but the fact that I got lucky with her (no means that I'm unattractive, it's just she's absolutely gorgeous) I feel like I won't ever get someone as good looking as her.

Sorry if that sounds shallow, didn't intend it to be, but how do I just move on and forget about the situation and her?

ReputationRep:
    distraction. going to the gym, playing video games, keeping up with your studies, hanging out with your mates etc

ReputationRep:
    1. Distractions
    2. Wait

That's pretty much it.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    distraction. going to the gym, playing video games, keeping up with your studies, hanging out with your mates etc
    I go to the gym 3-5x a week, even there I still think about her, inbetween sets, and even still I'm only at the gym for a maximum of 1 hour, then the rest of the day is I get random memories and that.
    I get too bored on video games, unless it's fifa with a mate and most of my mates are busy with work, which I'm not because I've finished

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately the only way to really get over someone is to give it time.
    Just keep busy and you will start thinking about her less and less, trust me we've all been there - time is the best solution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This girl I was seeing, we've basically had a huge argument and I see little chance of us recovering from it, but the one thing I cant get over is that she's extremely hot, not "average" but 9-10/10 hot (think kate upton, or the dragon queen from GOT) which seems shallow but I loved her personality as well, but the fact that I got lucky with her (no means that I'm unattractive, it's just she's absolutely gorgeous) I feel like I won't ever get someone as good looking as her.

Sorry if that sounds shallow, didn't intend it to be, but how do I just move on and forget about the situation and her?
    Don't matter if she scarlett johansson brah - never put the pussy on a pedestal. If you subordinate yourself to a woman she will respect you less because of it (eg. before I started dating my first gf, she actually friendzoned me.....I remember how I used to hang on her every word and buy her gifts all the time, like her handservant or something)

if you want to get over your ex just get some new pussy...nothing like the taste of new pussy to cure a bad case of "one-itis"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surf98)
    Unfortunately the only way to really get over someone is to give it time.
    Just keep busy and you will start thinking about her less and less, trust me we've all been there - time is the best solution.

exactly OP....keep yourself busy with some new pussy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.