The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Confusion about accomdation

I wanted to know if you can move in before the 25th Sept because my course starts on the 1st Sept...

Can someone please answer,I will really appreciate!
Original post by Sandra1
I wanted to know if you can move in before the 25th Sept because my course starts on the 1st Sept...

Can someone please answer,I will really appreciate!

If that's what it says on UCAS then it's most likely a prediction. On the DMU website they have a planner where all courses start on 28th September 😊
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
hey, i had this same problem. As art courses start on the first or so. I sent an enquiry to some accoms a while ago and I got told contracts are fixed.
There is one accom (New wharf hall) which offers a contract earlier for Art students I think but I still chose a different one as I am picky and can travel in for a while. Hope this help a lil :smile:
Hi Sandra,

I'm sure if you contact your accommodation they will let you move in early.

Grosvenor House's move-in date is the 19th September, however - if a resident informed us that their course began earlier, then we would do our best to accommodate them sooner.
Reply 4
I found out you dont have to start on the 1ST-Here is the link
http://www.dmu.ac.uk/dmu-students/student-resources/academic-calendar-201516.aspx
what course are you doing?
Reply 6
Biomedical science...I'm staying at Bede hall my room is at BD-J-2-04
I didnt know bio started early too, when i told people fine art starts on the first they looked puzzled...its really weird. Im staying at the grange :smile:
Reply 8
does anyone know if the same sex flats are true? are they are same sex flats?
with my accom, i got to have a say when I went to view it. they asked me what i would prefer as to whether it was mixed sex flat or same sex etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending