Turn on thread page Beta

Severe phobia of fainting watch

ReputationRep:
    I am so afraid i passed out 4 times in my life I have not passed out in 3 years however i am scared couple months ago i nearly did I fell off the toilet i felt so dizzy I felt i was dying but I was fine I know why it happened.Anyways each time i think I might faint i have a panic attack i felt once so hot in class and a bit light headed I was so so scared at the end of the lesson I come to student services I started crying and freaked out i was sent home I did not tell my teacher as he is a man who is not sensitive and he does not care about feelings. So I had to keep my feelings to myslef it built up so when I come there I had a severe panic attack. I had not had one in months but each time I do I feel like i will faint and i am so afraid it will happen I no longer go to shopping malls I do not leave the house on my own I carry a bottle of water everywhere I go if i will miss breakfast or won't eat it immidietly I will freak out I need a snack every couple hours I am afraid it will happen I am so scared I don't want this to happen it was horrible

I hate going to school as I have to keep my feelings to myslef act normal no one in my class knows of my anxiety I find it hard because if i feel like I am having a panic attack I have to act normal and I feel really hot I open the windows but i am not always allowed and I have this trouble as i want to cry because I am scared but I can't because I am not a 5 year old and should act put together and act normal I am afraid it might happen.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.