Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I recently (yesterday) left home due to issues and am now staying with my boyfriends family - I have been cut off completely by my parents and I can survive with a job but I was wondering if there was any support (bursary, or something) that I can apply for to get some extra help? Whether it be now, or when the new term starts in Sept.

    If anyone knows anything about this, it would be appreciated. I'm 21, if thats of any use.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 14, 2015
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.