Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend has for a while been having nightmares, quite nasty ones too. So, I asked her what did she do when she was little to combat nightmares, and she said that she snuggled her teddy bear harder. So to bring back some of those happy memories, she is going to dress me up in soft cuddle, snugly clothes and blankets and cuddle me as a teddy bear, she already does but If we can channel some of those happy childhood memories it might help combat the nightmares.

What do you think?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by readytoroll)
    My girlfriend has for a while been having nightmares, quite nasty ones too. So, I asked her what did she do when she was little to combat nightmares, and she said that she snuggled her teddy bear harder. So to bring back some of those happy memories, she is going to dress me up in soft cuddle, snugly clothes and blankets and cuddle me as a teddy bear, she already does but If we can channel some of those happy childhood memories it might help combat the nightmares.

What do you think?
    I guess it could help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I guess it could help

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going to go to her parents house and see if I can find her old teddy bear anyway.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I am going to go to her parents house and see if I can find her old teddy bear anyway.
    Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully, her and myself will be able to get her nightmares to go away. They are horrible. Though Freddy Krueger is not in them which is good!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hopefully, her and myself will be able to get her nightmares to go away. They are horrible. Though Freddy Krueger is not in them which is good!
    Hahaha one way of looking at it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely thing to do!

ReputationRep:
    What do you think?
    Why do you keep making new accounts to talk about your girlfriend dressing you up, doing your makeup or whatever?

I think if you like imaging yourself getting dressed by your gf/sister/friend/whoever it is for that day.. you should just continue imagining it without creating these same threads over and over :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.