Turn on thread page Beta

Describe the creepiest moment in your life watch

ReputationRep:
    What has been the most creepiest thing that has ever ocurred during your lifetime ?

ReputationRep:
    Having a group of mature, drunken white women surround me and touch my hair...

ReputationRep:
    One day I was in by myself because parents where out all day and the phone rang. I answered it thinking it's my mum or dad but it wasn't.

It was this very faint breathing noise, and some women said to me is this *at this point she said my house address* she knew all of our names even mine. First reaction I was like WTF I started shaking and she whispered "I lived in that house 100 years ago with my son who I killed" I was totally freaking out.

Firstly our house is modern and only built 5 years ago or so, I was asking who she was and and she would reply is "that doesn't matter I know u, I watch you" I immediately hung up, the phone kept ringing but I ignored it.

Later spoke to my mum about what happened. She said check the recent calls and write the number down and the time and date ect.. But the last call to my house was the day before and it was my nan talking to my mum..

I still freak out about it to this day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    :rofl: This sounds like the beginning of some satanic sacrifice, ngl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARiley1765)
    One day I was in by myself because parents where out all day and the phone rang. I answered it thinking it's my mum or dad but it wasn't.

It was this very faint breathing noise, and some women said to me is this *at this point she said my house address* she knew all of our names even mine. First reaction I was like WTF I started shaking and she whispered "I lived in that house 100 years ago with my son who I killed" I was totally freaking out.

Firstly our house is modern and only built 5 years ago or so, I was asking who she was and and she would reply is "that doesn't matter I know u, I watch you" I immediately hung up, the phone kept ringing but I ignored it.

Later spoke to my mum about what happened. She said check the recent calls and write the number down and the time and date ect.. But the last call to my house was the day before and it was my nan talking to my mum..

I still freak out about it to this day.
    Used to get a lot of stuff like that in my house in Bristol. I'm not looking forward to going back. Places is mega haunted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    :rofl: This sounds like the beginning of some satanic sacrifice, ngl.
    Don't laugh at me! It's a serious issue. Older white women (and occasionally men) in cornwall are obsessed with my hair. You'd think they've never seen a black person in their life (which probably is partially true) haha

ReputationRep:
    That must have been witches who were checking you out and preparing you for their harvest

ReputationRep:
    Mine was unknown call, picked it up and there was this drunk guy who kept calling me some random female name, saying how he wants me :lolwut: I've told him I'm a guy but he was stubborn to believe I was a girl and kept telling me his fantasies what he would do to me when we were together. One of them was to put a bottle of champagne up my vagina which I didn't have :lolwut: I've got mad and started screaming in the phone that I'll stuff that bottle in his butt but he just got turned on even more :ahhhhh: I just hang up, he kept calling me but I kept hanging up.

ReputationRep:
    Don't laugh at me! It's a serious issue. Older white women (and occasionally men) in cornwall are obsessed with my hair. You'd think they've never seen a black person in their life (which probably is partially true) haha
    Can imagine you walking through Cornwall while you're stalked by a pack of Rizzla smoking Orcs :rofl: Old white women tho :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    That must have been witches who were checking you out and preparing you for their harvest

Ahh ffs. Those dirty witches! They don't ever leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Can imagine you walking through Cornwall while you're stalked by a pack of Rizzla smoking Orcs :rofl: Old white women tho :lolwut:

Rizzla smoking Orcs, omg ffs hahaha. Seriously though, it's a pain sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh ffs. Those dirty witches! They don't ever leave me alone.
    You need to carry an oven together with you and threaten to burn them if they touch you again or a clothing hanger and say you will hang them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    You need to carry an oven together with you and threaten to burn them if they touch you again or a clothing hanger and say you will hang them
    The amount of creepy, pervy, blue face you've used is beginning to worry me. Are you sure you're not a witch secretly trying to catch me out?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.