AQA- English literature unit 1 gcse exam

Watch this thread
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hi
its very urgent...
one of my friend doing AQA foundation english lit unit 1 exam and i am doing different board exam and different books too.
she is doing " To kill a mockingbird" and "an inspector calls" unfortunately i cannot help her because i am not doing any of these.
she wanted to know where the main key quotes for the key characters for both book. it would be helpful if someone reference the page numbers for both books about the main key quotes for the key character's description,their important part in an event or anything else you find it important... can you please replay and send the key quotes with page number or if not possible than chapter numbers would be okay so she can use them in her exams.
please reply as fast as possible
Thanku
Name:  $_32.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  28.6 KB
i think the cover something look like or similar to this.... so if u have this one or the other one that is very similar to this the image is different than please send the page numbers too.
otherwise send the quotes with page numbers
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE please
thepurplerain
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I'm also doing To Kill a Mockingbird and I have that copy so I shall try and help you and your friend out.

Jem Finch

About him:
"Jem was a born hero" p45
"In all his life, Jem has never declined a dare" p19

Said by him:
"Scout, sometimes you act so much like a girl it's mortifyin'." p44
"Don't you cry, now, Scout... don't cry now, don't you worry-" p68

Atticus Finch

About him:
"Atticus was related by blood or marriage to nearly every family in the town." p11
"It was times like these when I though my father, who hated guns, was he bravest man who ever lived." p106

Said by him:
"I wanted you to see what real courage is. It's when you know you're locked before you begin but you begin anyway." p118
"Shoot all the bluejays you want, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." p96
"You never really understand a person until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." p35

Scout Finch:
Said by her:
"Until I feared to lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." p24
"There's just one kind of folks. Folks."p233

Boo Radley
About him:
"Inside the house lived a malevolent phantom." p14
"Boo was our neighbour. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch...and our lives." p284

Tom Robinson
About him:
"If he had been whole, he would have been a fine specimen of a man." p199
"Mr Underwood likened Tom's death to the senseless slaughter of songbirds." p247
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
THANK YOU
bellaap
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3330249
Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
31.25%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (11)
34.38%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
6.25%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.13%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
6.25%
I’m starting to consider my university options (5)
15.63%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.13%

Watched Threads