Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    its very urgent...
    one of my friend doing AQA foundation english lit unit 1 exam and i am doing different board exam and different books too.
    she is doing " To kill a mockingbird" and "an inspector calls" unfortunately i cannot help her because i am not doing any of these.
    she wanted to know where the main key quotes for the key characters for both book. it would be helpful if someone reference the page numbers for both books about the main key quotes for the key character's description,their important part in an event or anything else you find it important... can you please replay and send the key quotes with page number or if not possible than chapter numbers would be okay so she can use them in her exams.
    please reply as fast as possible
    Thanku
    Name:  $_32.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  28.6 KB
    i think the cover something look like or similar to this.... so if u have this one or the other one that is very similar to this the image is different than please send the page numbers too.
    otherwise send the quotes with page numbers
    AS SOON AS POSSIBLE please

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing To Kill a Mockingbird and I have that copy so I shall try and help you and your friend out.

Jem Finch

About him:
    "Jem was a born hero" p45
    "In all his life, Jem has never declined a dare" p19

Said by him:
    "Scout, sometimes you act so much like a girl it's mortifyin'." p44
    "Don't you cry, now, Scout... don't cry now, don't you worry-" p68

Atticus Finch

About him:
    "Atticus was related by blood or marriage to nearly every family in the town." p11
    "It was times like these when I though my father, who hated guns, was he bravest man who ever lived." p106

Said by him:
    "I wanted you to see what real courage is. It's when you know you're locked before you begin but you begin anyway." p118
    "Shoot all the bluejays you want, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." p96
    "You never really understand a person until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." p35

Scout Finch:
    Said by her:
    "Until I feared to lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." p24
    "There's just one kind of folks. Folks."p233

Boo Radley
    About him:
    "Inside the house lived a malevolent phantom." p14
    "Boo was our neighbour. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch...and our lives." p284

Tom Robinson
    About him:
    "If he had been whole, he would have been a fine specimen of a man." p199
    "Mr Underwood likened Tom's death to the senseless slaughter of songbirds." p247

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3330249
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.