The Student Room Group

How Honest Are You?

Scroll to see replies

Almost 100% honest.

I tell white lies about things someone can't change to make em feel better though. (Not things they can't change like fatness, crap personality etc.)
Very honest I must say most of my friends would agree I can be quite blunt as well at times.
I'll probably say a tactful version of what I think is the truth if I'm risking ruining someone's day or hurting them. I've also had to blag my way out of a lot of things, so... 7.5/10
I'd give myself a six, it's not as though I lie but I choose to keep my opinions to myself sometimes in order to avoid an argument or don't really express how I'm feeling because it's easier and requires less effort
Reply 24
8/9 - Some things need to remain a secret :wink:
Reply 25
Original post by BuzzLad
8/9 - Some things need to remain a secret :wink:

Yeah you're right there :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by Black Cat
Very honest I must say most of my friends would agree I can be quite blunt as well at times.

I think bluntness can be a good thing, I guess it's just a matter of how you execute it with someone haha. I'm often blunt, but not in a nasty way.
Reply 27
Original post by ChickenMadness
Almost 100% honest.

I tell white lies about things someone can't change to make em feel better though. (Not things they can't change like fatness, crap personality etc.)

You're 100% honest? I find that hard to believe... :wink:
Probably about a 7. Sometimes I don't think about what I am saying before I say it, but I have an automatic reaction to lie about certain things.
Reply 29
Original post by DiggingLake
Probably about a 7. Sometimes I don't think about what I am saying before I say it, but I have an automatic reaction to lie about certain things.

Hmm interesting. I'm surprised at how many people rated themselves quite high... Or mayb they're not being honest haha :colone:
Reply 30
Very honest - some people don't like it.
I'm honest unless it comes to my past or my feelings, I've lied about those two probably more than anything else. I also lie to avoid spending time with people when I'm too lazy. Overall, I don't hesitate to criticise or be blunt with anything else but I've lied about my personal life a lot.
Reply 33
VERY.
Original post by Novascope
You're 100% honest? I find that hard to believe... :wink:

Probs because you're a dishonest person :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by ChickenMadness
Probs because you're a dishonest person :smile:

Lol, I'm far from dishonest thanks.
Original post by Novascope
Lol, I'm far from dishonest thanks.

would you date me?