Turn on thread page Beta

My girlfriend always wants to **** watch

We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I think you're bragging

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by holson)
    I think you're bragging

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For real, this is genuine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For real, this is genuine
    She just has a high sex drive. The more you do it, the higher it gets (or so I've been told...)! Buy her a vibrator and consider yourself lucky :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not unhealthy, just remember to take your post-sex protein shake so you're ready to for the next time

ReputationRep:
    We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?
    So you don't like it at all?

She just has a high sex drive. The more you do it, the higher it gets (or so I've been told...)! Buy her a vibrator and consider yourself lucky :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I considered that already, apparently she likes real meat. yay -_-

(Original post by bottled)
    So you don't like it at all?
    I like it, but you gotta realise you're doing it a lot at some point.

ReputationRep:
    During tea time?

ReputationRep:
    I like it, but you gotta realise you're doing it a lot at some point.
    1) Bring issue up with girlfriend
    2)Use self control and reject your girlfriend's advances
    3)carry on as normal

(Original post by CodeJack)
    It's not unhealthy, just remember to take your psot-sex protein shake so you're ready to for the next time
    we'd probably do it while the shake is being made, in which case I'll probably forget about it. Need a more time efficient idea.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I considered that already, apparently she likes real meat. yay -_-
    Maybe she hasn't tried it all. Don't have to get her a penetrative one.... You could start by suggesting you use one whilst having sex and then next time you could ask her to do it while you watch or join in with... Something other than your ****? ;p then she might enjoy it so much she can just whip it out ans finish herself off when she feels the urge.

Just a suggestion if you're not up for all of that sex. Sounds like any guys dream come true tho.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is my ideal girl. I have an equally high sex drive

ReputationRep:
    And you're complaining? Holson's right.
    My advice, keep her happy or spice things up, you might end up wanting more your self.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Russell_24/7)
    My advice, keep her happy or spice things up, you might end up wanting more your self.
    Yay, it's not often I'm right (or people admit to it)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe she hasn't tried it all. Don't have to get her a penetrative one.... You could start by suggesting you use one whilst having sex and then next time you could ask her to do it while you watch or join in with... Something other than your ****? ;p then she might enjoy it so much she can just whip it out ans finish herself off when she feels the urge.

Just a suggestion if you're not up for all of that sex. Sounds like any guys dream come true tho.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I think thats a good idea, I don't even have to tell her, I can just bring it out while we're busy :P

She's never liked pleasuring herself individually, even so a dildo will not particularly get me off the hook ahaha she'd probably still want me to rub her out. This all sounds one sided but she returns the favour more than often.

I like sex, everyday, just not multiple times a day xD. You get the picture

(Original post by Russell_24/7)
    Dude, my room smells of her ******* ***. :')

ReputationRep:
    Why are you complaining about this?

(Original post by Jibola240)
    Why are you complaining about this?
    No one wants to **** all the time. Not even the people who think they do.

No one wants to **** all the time. Not even the people who think they do.
    I had a friends with benefits type deal with a girl a few summers ago, I used to walk 6 miles round trip daily to see her. ****ed 6 times a day minimum and it was THE best 2 months of my life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.