This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
thanx mr person who makes the forum work!

we love you!!

love Katy ***
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
LOL, hope that it makes the forum better
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What do you mean about there being no unregistered? Whatever it is, it's sure to be for the good, at least people might finally be bothered to register.
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Xenon
What do you mean about there being no unregistered? Whatever it is, it's sure to be for the good, at least people might finally be bothered to register.
People can no longer post or reply unless they have registered.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmm...*strokes goatie*
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that will both add to the rise and fall of the forum
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by d
People can no longer post or reply unless they have registered.
Has to be a good thing.
bloodhound
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think that now pple cant post their controversial opinions without the fear of being hassled. i think thats the bad thing.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh dear- wrong thread...ah well....thats what I get for having too many windows *sigh

anyhow...what I meant to say was...

I feel I have been witnessed to a time of great changed (well I have...blah)...no more unregistered, unidentifiable post-writers- Hurrah!
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea no more unregistered I agree
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Originally posted by bloodhound
i think that now pple cant post their controversial opinions without the fear of being hassled. i think thats the bad thing.
they only have something to fear if theyre mr white. if everyone accepts that other people will have a different opinion and accept that they may feel that they are right, then there should be no problem and no1 has anything to fear,

and if people really want to be *annonomus* they can register another name, and use it for controvertial comments.

love Katy ***
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Petrozzi
that will both add to the rise and fall of the forum

Can you elaborate please?
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no it wont, its easy to register and now look at how many more registered there are, just review the last topics, 50% of the unregistered are crap ones, but the ones which are real posts, then those people would register if they have to anyway, still make it a public forum to view etc, just make it so that people have to register
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Well done for making it registered users only!!!!

No more random **** from the unregistered people.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yipee!

I was about to scream!!
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
did i make u scream with pleasure?
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
u really are going for it 2nite!

love Katy ***
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ooooooh yeaah, duffman scores again>>>
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by d
Can you elaborate please?
Yeah sure, though my thoughts were more fresh on this earlier. I was kind of aiming that a lot of people won't actually say the stuff they came here to say due to having to register. Not only that but now topics can be attached to their forum persona. I agree with some that yes, less bull**** will be walked around the forum but I will admitt some of my amusement here is based on people posting 'unregistered' basically because they can post what they like

I suppose it comes down to what you want out of the forum, some may debate (ok lots) that I shouldn't be amused by this forum and that it's primarily for educational related questions and answers. It'd be interesting though to see the transitional period and if there's as many hits (if the community expands or decreases in size). But then, quality over quantity
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads