Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody thinking of applying to Reaseheath College for 2016? I'm thinking of doing Animal Care

ReputationRep:
    hey, yh ive applied for reaseheath. Level 3 agriculture.
    Have you applied yet?

ReputationRep:
    ps.. I got in aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zöe-Elizabeth)
    hey, yh ive applied for reaseheath. Level 3 agriculture.
    Have you applied yet?
    Hey, I completed Level 3 extended dip in animal management and going on to uni this year at the reaseheath campus.
    You'll love it if you go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyLynn)
    Hey, I completed Level 3 extended dip in animal management and going on to uni this year at the reaseheath campus.
    You'll love it if you go
    Hey, Well Done.
    I cant wait to go. Only 2 weeks left.
    My brother went and he enjoyed it a lot.
    I know quite a lot that go there and some that are joining so hopefully it will be a blast

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applied to reaseheath too and I'm also doing animal care/management Is anyone living in student village ?

ReputationRep:
    Ive been accepted for equine science and equine science + sports performance does anyone else think that the accomadation is stupidly expensive? The average is £85 per week and their cheapest is £116.50 and thats in some horrible little cabin things :/

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.