Turn on thread page Beta
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi everyone,

We’re new to The Student Room – it’s great to be here!

We thought you might like to know that our 2015 School Leaver programme is now open for applications.

If you have any questions that will help you make a decision as to whether our scheme is right for you, we’re here to help - Likewise, if you are interested in applying, here’s the link: www.retailschoolleavers.com

It would be great to hear from any of you who are looking at school leaver schemes and might be interested in ours, and if you’ve applied or are going to apply, please let us know in this thread.

We look forward to answering you questions!

M&S Careers Team

ReputationRep:
    I applied and failed at the maths test. I've passed several maths tests for other companies. Is your one meant to be hard or is it me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bgm15)
    I applied and failed at the maths test. I've passed several maths tests for other companies. Is your one meant to be hard or is it me?
    Hi there. We're sorry to hear you failed the maths test this time.

Unfortunately you won't be able to retake the maths test again, however you can email [email protected] to get some more information about your application, and find out more about how our maths tests are put together to ensure all applicants are best suited to the scheme.

Are you still interested in applying for a School Leaver Scheme, have you applied for many others?
    Please let us know if you have any more questions we can help with!

M&S Careers Team

ReputationRep:
    Management Scheme for School Leavers

Amy is a Commercial Manager in one of our largest stores. We asked her why she joined the M&S Management Scheme for School Leavers:

“I wanted to make the most of my drive and ambition. But going to uni wasn’t the right path for me. So I looked around for other opportunities. The M&S School Leaver Management Scheme was the best alternative. It’s really enabled me to make the most of my potential. I’ve learned how to inspire others as my managers inspired me – and the great thing is, I can be myself.”

Join the M&S Management Scheme for School Leavers and, like Amy, you could be running a £multi-million M&S department in just 18 months.

We’re open for applications now and right up to Friday 29 January 2016.

Apply here: http://careers.marksandspencer.com/school-leavers

ReputationRep:
    Hello I applied some time ago, in the winter season and still haven't heard back from you guys (M&S)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkwamz)
    Hello I applied some time ago, in the winter season and still haven't heard back from you guys (M&S)
    Hi there, please private message us and we can see how we can help.

Thanks, M&S Careers Team.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.