kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven't applied through UCAS yet this year for the OT BSc for a few reasons but now I'm living at home and my job might be finishing earlier than I originally thought I was wondering if it's worth taking a punt at going through Clearing.

Do many places come up?

Will I be offered accommodation if I was successful?
megbennett
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey
I am in the exact same situation and would really love to get onto an OT course through clearing this Sept. Unfortunately from what I have heard, it's incredibly competitive, but I think some of the universities like canterbury might be more likely to have clearing spaces. I think OT is becoming more and more popular, I wish I had applied before now! Where are you hoping to study?
I'm not too sure on the accomodation, but I believe some unis keep an allocated amount of rooms for clearing students, as lots and lots of people go through the same process and need last minute accommodation!
IqraM99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I'm applying for OT this year and chances are I'm most likely going to have to go through clearing due to my predicted grades being lower than expected. I was just wondering whether OT was in clearing last year and how difficult it was to get in?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate