Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need help with my coursework;

We done a experiment for flame tests, and we need to evaluate any errors made and then suggest 3 improvements to the method/particular skill;(applied onto the method)

Method:

1) Set the apparatus
    2)Turn on the Bunsen burner and ensure it is on a mat
    3)Then clean the microme wire with hydro-chloric acid
    4Then dip the microme wire in the unknown samples, to see if there is a reaction from this

Thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ne1Aaron)
    I need help with my coursework;

We done a experiment for flame tests, and we need to evaluate any errors made and then suggest 3 improvements to the method/particular skill;(applied onto the method)

Method:

1) Set the apparatus
    2)Turn on the Bunsen burner and ensure it is on a mat
    3)Then clean the microme wire with hydro-chloric acid
    4Then dip the microme wire in the unknown samples, to see if there is a reaction from this

Thanks for the help
    What are your thoughts so far, and which specific parts are you looking for assistance with. No-one here is just going to write your coursework for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    What are your thoughts so far, and which specific parts are you looking for assistance with. No-one here is just going to write your coursework for you.
    Just only 3 improvements from the method such as, more advanced equipment which can save time or a particular skill
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    - Did you carry out any repeats?
    - Can your results be replicated?
    - Any limitations that you noticed whilst doing your experiment? If so what were they and how did they affect your results, how can you overcome this limitatons next time?
    Hope that helped

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.