Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im new to this website and im asking here because their are alot of members.

i have been going to the gym now for 1 week and did 4 sets bicep curl with the bar then 4 sets with the dumbells then 4 sets with the rope machine and then 4 sets on the seated supported one. it took like 1 and half hours each time. i went monday tuesday thursday friday sunday. I took pictuures before but do not notice ANY change. they look the same size. what am i doing wrong. i had protein as well. should i be having more protein?

ReputationRep:
    Change the lighting/filters on the pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmp)
    Hi, im new to this website and im asking here because their are alot of members.

i have been going to the gym now for 1 week and did 4 sets bicep curl with the bar then 4 sets with the dumbells then 4 sets with the rope machine and then 4 sets on the seated supported one. it took like 1 and half hours each time. i went monday tuesday thursday friday sunday. I took pictuures before but do not notice ANY change. they look the same size. what am i doing wrong. i had protein as well. should i be having more protein?
    What do you expect after only 1 week?!

Keep it up for 1 year and you'll see your gains properly. If it building muscle was that easy everyone would be huge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmp)

You won't gain muscle THAT easily, and it takes more than a month to see results. If it was the case to gain muscle after a week, we'd all be super muscular.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.