Turn on thread page Beta

scared of people who are jealous of me watch

hey guys
    i know half of you won't understand a thing im gonna say so im gonna try to make it as simple as possible so sorry in advance.
    basically im at college doing a levels and exams are killing me.
    unfortunately at the same time im getting these feelings of fear of people who could be jealous of my future success and then try to come back to me.
    these people in college patronise me so much in terms of what i wear, what i do and its mainly these girls who travel in packs trying to pick on me.
    one of the girls i USED to be close to and she knows everything about my life.
    im scared that she will use that to her advantage in the future to try and get close to me in the future as she will be jealous of my success.
    we have family feuds and there has been occurences simple hate in the past
    these girls never patronise by themselves they will try to avoid me if they are by themselves or just make a face at me.
    but as soon as they become togethe they just pick on me by patronising me.
    my heart sinks whenever i see her or her friends. just makes me nervous and scared. i dont even know why... whats going on?

help?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.