Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    I am Eeshan, from Bangalore, India.
    I will be studying MSc in International Business at Warwick University from 2015 September.

I do not wish to stay on campus as I feel, I'll be restricted only within the campus. I just have 1 year and I want to make the most of if by meeting and networking with different people.

What are the possible options I could look for, regarding accommodation closest to the university.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Eeshan! I am Har****a, going to Warwick for MSc Management this September as well!
    Figured anything out about the accomodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Well, as of now I have applied for on campus accommodation. But, due to maintenance and construction work, its gonna be difficult to get on campus for PG students. So, I m hoping to get in lakeside or heronbank. If i do not get my preferred ones, I'll opt off campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeshan)
    Well, as of now I have applied for on campus accommodation. But, due to maintenance and construction work, its gonna be difficult to get on campus for PG students. So, I m hoping to get in lakeside or heronbank. If i do not get my preferred ones, I'll opt off campus.
    Yeah I guess so!
    When are you flying to the UK? How much time are you giving yourself before starting your course? I'm thinking last week September?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.