This is roughly what I wrote for number 1
1) Audience was excited
2) Tense atmosphere
3) They were anxious
4) supported Anuja
1)Carmichael seemed tohave lost it
2) COnfident speekers
3) Both had good ideas on how to improve the village
4) Carmichael shouting was proof of what anuja said(that he was trying to buy the public)
5) Him banging his fist was proof of him becoming nervous and loosing it
1) community spirit is stronger than money
2) Carmichael will try to persuade them in the future with more unrealistic plans
3) Community will fight for their rights
Could you tell me what how many I would get right out of these??? So out of 12!!
Turn on thread page Beta
Cambridge IGCSE English Language question 1 doubt watch
- Thread Starter
- 15-05-2015 13:42
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Community Team
- TSR Community Team
- 18-05-2015 16:02
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.
You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!