Phil2015
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone know any predicted question for C2 edexcel which is on 20th of may 2015 or even what to focus on?
Because i want a good mark but i also have bio and chemistry at the same time.
Thanks,
PerplexedBird
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would say everything... ''/
Phil2015
Rep:
?
:ashamed::ashamed:
(Original post by PerplexedBird)
I would say everything... ''/
[s]ashamed[/
goodies
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What kind of a question is this? how would anyone know what to expect? I'm afraid you just have to prepare for everything and anything.
hayato_uk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Edexcel is screwing us over this year, so i'll just focus on your bio and chem instead
second1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
they've made the papers extremely difficult this year so i would go onto www.physicsandmathstutor.com and then do the gold tired papers if you are that worried!
Phil2015
Rep:
?
(Original post by second1234)
they've made the papers extremely difficult this year so i would go onto www.physicsandmathstutor.com and then do the goldImage tired papers if you are that worried!
Thanks
Phil2015
Rep:
?
(Original post by hayato_uk)
Edexcel is screwing us over this year, so i'll just focus on your bio and chem instead
hahaha :P
prepdream
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It is always hard to predict Maths. They can give you anything they want to; making you struggle is probably their hobby.
Heard that C2 this year will be more difficult so I suggest you giving a try on Solomon papers and IYGB papers as well. They are normally harder and will help you more prepared besides the official Edexcel C2 ones.
XI Ki11JoY IX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Honestly, nothing is going to be extremely hard unless you don't revise properly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (11)
7.33%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (25)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (42)
28%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed