Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    no one seems to have made a thread specifically for this topic of Britain and Ireland on Irish Home Rule stuff so here we go. How is everyone revising for it and if you have any resources let's share here. ^.^ Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it! I think because it's such a ****ty and hard course, that's why no one does it haha!

I feel so unprepared for it... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zooloo)
    I'm doing it! I think because it's such a ****ty and hard course, that's why no one does it haha!

I feel so unprepared for it... :/
    I feel the same. I've found some good articles on it on the History Today journal though. they're helpful in consolidating your knowledge. Have you produced a timeline?

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing this exam. This is a general question, but how long are you supposed to take on the 20 marker and 40 marker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miacat)
    I'm also doing this exam. This is a general question, but how long are you supposed to take on the 20 marker and 40 marker?
    about 30 minutes on the 20 marker and 50 minutes of the 40 marker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dominj)
    I feel the same. I've found some good articles on it on the History Today journal though. they're helpful in consolidating your knowledge. Have you produced a timeline?
    I haven't produced my own timeline, I have one which my teacher gave to us.
    Thanks, I'll have a look on there. Have you got any exemplar essays by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't produced my own timeline, I have one which my teacher gave to us.
    Thanks, I'll have a look on there. Have you got any exemplar essays by any chance?
    YOU GOT A TIMELINE?! is it helpful?

ReputationRep:
    about 30 minutes on the 20 marker and 50 minutes of the 40 marker.

Ah yes, I remember being told to spend around half an hour on the 20. Thanks very much, just don't want to make a timing mistake like I did in unit 1 when mysteriously 10 minutes I hadn't accounted for appeared at the end of the exam :/ I'm terrible at watching the clock.

(Original post by cutecleverleona)
    YOU GOT A TIMELINE?! is it helpful?
    I have one my teacher gave me too for each decade, literally about to fill it in I think it's good to cement when things happened in case you get a source produced at a significant year

ReputationRep:
    I have a timeline if people want it. and also does anyone have any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone think it went? I did 1Bi

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.