Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep

Plymouth University has recently been ranked in the UK's top 5 modern universities...
    Discover why at our Undergraduate Open Day on Wednesday 24 June.

You'll have the chance to explore our world-class campus, experience our vibrant student community and see for yourself why Plymouth is the perfect place to live and study.
    If you are an applicant but have missed our Applicant Days, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get a great insight into what studying with us is like before you make your final decision.

To book your place today, click here.

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask me.

Best wishes,
    Bryan
    Plymouth University Student Intern
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am thinking of booking an open day- I am in L6 and I am interested in studying medicine at Plymouth, yet for my GCSEs I got 4a*, 5A and B (and I go to a private school) I am currently, working as an HCA and have done experience do you think I have a chance on getting an interview?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately yet again I still lack the funds to go to the open day.

But I'm 100% going to Plymouth Uni so i guess there's not much reason to go to an open day besides getting familiar with the place.

I think I'll just have to get people who've already been to show me around when I turn up on September 21st. Going in blind ahha.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Ellebann)
    Hi I am thinking of booking an open day- I am in L6 and I am interested in studying medicine at Plymouth, yet for my GCSEs I got 4a*, 5A and B (and I go to a private school) I am currently, working as an HCA and have done experience do you think I have a chance on getting an interview?? Thanks
    Hello Ellebann,

Good to hear that. Regarding your enquiry about applying for medicine at Plymouth University, I'd advice you to contact the Peninsula School of Medicine directly via email: [email protected] This is because medicine admissions are dealt with by the medical school themselves as opposed to the general admissions.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
    Bryan
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NomisJ)
    Unfortunately yet again I still lack the funds to go to the open day.

But I'm 100% going to Plymouth Uni so i guess there's not much reason to go to an open day besides getting familiar with the place.

I think I'll just have to get people who've already been to show me around when I turn up on September 21st. Going in blind ahha.
    Hello Simon,

Sorry to hear that! Don't worry though, I didn't go to an Open Day before I joined university here a couple of years ago either- though since everything here are so close to each other, you will get used to the university and the city in no time.

Best wishes,
    Bryan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plymouth University)
    Hello Simon,

Sorry to hear that! Don't worry though, I didn't go to an Open Day before I joined university here a couple of years ago either- though since everything here are so close to each other, you will get used to the university and the city in no time.

Best wishes,
    Bryan
    I hope so, I've had a look on google maps/streetview and everything does look easy to get to. Thanks.

I'm really, really looking forward to September. Facing homelessness at the moment so Uni will be a savior for me. A fresh start.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NomisJ)
    I hope so, I've had a look on google maps/streetview and everything does look easy to get to. Thanks.

I'm really, really looking forward to September. Facing homelessness at the moment so Uni will be a savior for me. A fresh start.
    Hi Simon,

Well we are looking forward to welcoming you too in just over 4 months!

Best wishes,
    Bryan

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.