The Student Room Group

Can someone mark my essay?♥

Thank you so much:smile:
Original post by shiraav3

sounds like such a good poem to analysis with so much depth, is this from AQA? Also, I thought you analysis was really good but I think you need more than one point for each quote, what else could the poet be trying to highlight etc.. other than that i'd say its probably an A grade analysis
Original post by shiraav3

Original post by rumana101
sounds like such a good poem to analysis with so much depth, is this from AQA? Also, I thought you analysis was really good but I think you need more than one point for each quote, what else could the poet be trying to highlight etc.. other than that i'd say its probably an A grade analysis

Make sure to use Point, Evidence and Evaluation. Other than than it deems to be a good analysis. Grade A/B
Reply 3
Original post by rumana101

Thank you so much for your time!
Reply 4
Original post by |-Solutions-|
Make sure to use Point, Evidence and Evaluation. Other than than it deems to be a good analysis. Grade A/B

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending