Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it? I thought it was horrible... those 2 massive word questions... and I didn't know how to find out retained earnings...

ReputationRep:
    Really? I thought the written questions were excellent. The first question was horrid I thought and the revised profit.

ReputationRep:
    this was my retake and i hated this paper. The written question were brilliant but question1 and 2 really got me confused for some reason

ReputationRep:
    I found the exam quite straight forward. I believe you worked out the retained profit by doing a statement of changes in equity which gives you the total issued share capital and total retained earnings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathanb123456)
    I found the exam quite straight forward. I believe you worked out the retained profit by doing a statement of changes in equity which gives you the total issued share capital and total retained earnings.
    I did the profit for the year less expenses and tax to get the profit after tax then took away the divedends.

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed the paper and think im gonna do better in it then unit 1 dont know why lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 1, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.