Turn on thread page Beta

I've never had night time related penile emissions. watch

ReputationRep:
    Am I normal? I've realised that I've never woken up with semen in undergarments.

ReputationRep:
    Not only is it normal, but you're a minority if you haven't had it happen to you at some point in your life.

ReputationRep:
    well, how old are you? It may not be so abnormal if you're still in early teens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deci)
    Not only is it normal, but you're a minority if you haven't had it happen to you at some point in your life.
    I have had morning time related erections a few times.

I have had random penile emissions occur during the day once every 5 months or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    I have had morning time related erections a few times.

I have had random penile emissions occur during the day once every 5 months or so.
    That's nothing to worry about. That sort of time interval is far too long to consider it a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deci)
    That's nothing to worry about. That sort of time interval is far too long to consider it a problem. I assume you're a teenager or early 20s. It'll likely pass.
    I'm not worried that I've never had one. I don't want to have one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMayden1)
    well, how old are you? It may not be so abnormal if you're still in early teens.
    I'm 22. I didn't have ay during my teenage life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worried that I've never had one. I don't want to have one
    I'm 22 and as far as I can remember I have either never had one or just not noticed. Sometimes you can have it an it will just be a small amount compared to normal. Small enough to go unnoticed.

Whether you do or don't, unless it happens very regularly, you have no reason to worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22. I didn't have ay during my teenage life.

Oh ok. Well, do/did you masturbate/have sex a lot? Because if it comes out plenty during the day then I don't see why it should come out during your sleep as well. For example, When my partner and I weren't having sex he would ejaculate in his sleep (wet dream), but when we do it plenty of times a week (ok, I've euphemised that, it's pretty much daily) then he doesn't and hasn't ejaculated in his sleep for about 5 months now. It may not be so abnormal, I wouldn't worry too much.

P.S sorry if this was too much info.

ReputationRep:
    Don't recall it ever happening to me either

ReputationRep:
    (ok, I've euphemised that, it's pretty much daily)
    Thinly veiled brag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deci)
    Thinly veiled brag
    Honestly I wasn't lol, personally I would prefer not to share that information, but to make it clear to OP that actually maybe it would have to come out everyday and not quite a few times a week. I have little knowledge on this so if I'm basing my assumptions on speculations I have to provide evidence that is not fabricated or changed in any way....if you get what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. Well, do/did you masturbate/have sex a lot? Because if it comes out plenty during the day then I don't see why it should come out during your sleep as well. For example, When my partner and I weren't having sex he would ejaculate in his sleep (wet dream), but when we do it plenty of times a week (ok, I've euphemised that, it's pretty much daily) then he doesn't and hasn't ejaculated in his sleep for about 5 months now. It may not be so abnormal, I wouldn't worry too much.

P.S sorry if this was too much info.
    I've never had sex I've not masturbated for 3 days

ReputationRep:
    I've never had sex I've not masturbated for 3 days
    Well, I was just reading a bit about it and apparently once you learn to masturbate wet dreams don't usually occur. Wet dreams can happen when you are sexually aroused whilst sleeping, or even when your body needs to get rid of the sexual fluids that has been building up. Males typically have wet dreams every ten days (yours has only been three without masturbating) Here's an excerpt from what I was reading:

"Once a male starts masturbating, he is likely to never have another wet dream. Some males decide at some point to refrain from ejaculating for a while in an effort to bring on a wet dream, but these generally do not succeed. It is believed that the body becomes habituated to the stimulation from masturbation and/or intercourse, and thus, even when sexual fluids accumulate to the point that a wet dream would occur in a male who has never masturbated, it does not happen in the male who is experienced at masturbation. The author has heard cases of males abstaining from masturbation for up to a month and not having a wet dream. A few cases have been reported of males cutting back their masturbatory frequency greatly for two years or more before having a wet dream."

Since when did you start masturbating? That may be the reason why.

ReputationRep:
    Never happened to me either lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.