ladyrailly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by maxjackson5)
Oh, well all you can do is work hard now, I'm sure you can do it, good luck!
Thanks, just need to keep reminding myself that no matter how badly I do in the exam it'll be boosted by one grade Have WJEC English Lit & Drama to look forward to before then though, fun
maxjackson5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ladyrailly)
Thanks, just need to keep reminding myself that no matter how badly I do in the exam it'll be boosted by one grade Have WJEC English Lit & Drama to look forward to before then though, fun
Me too! For English I'm studying Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls. For drama I'm studying a play called Burning Monkey. How about you?
ladyrailly
Rep:
?
Me too! For English I'm studying Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls. For drama I'm studying a play called Burning Monkey. How about you?
I'm doing Of Mice and Men too Lord of the Flies and A View From the Bridge are on Friday as well! For drama I have to write about two plays but I've been assessed on Blood Brothers, Sound of Music, Blue Remembered Hills and two devised plays. Writing about Blood Brothers and The Merchant of Venice but I performed that out of lesson time
maxjackson5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing Of Mice and Men too Lord of the Flies and A View From the Bridge are on Friday as well! For drama I have to write about two plays but I've been assessed on Blood Brothers, Sound of Music, Blue Remembered Hills and two devised plays. Writing about Blood Brothers and The Merchant of Venice but I performed that out of lesson time
Ah good luck with that! Do you know what grade your drama coursework is? Because our final exam on Wednesday is only 20% so I guess it's not that important right now.
ladyrailly
Rep:
?
Ah good luck with that! Do you know what grade your drama coursework is? Because our final exam on Wednesday is only 20% so I guess it's not that important right now.
Ah! Which exam board are you doing? I'm doing AQA & I think our coursework is 60% of the grade so the exam's 40%. I got near full marks in my coursework (full marks in Blood Brothers & 2 marks off full marks in my devised) so as long as I get an A (or a high B if I'm lucky) in the written paper I think I'll be okay!
maxjackson5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah! Which exam board are you doing? I'm doing AQA & I think our coursework is 60% of the grade so the exam's 40%. I got near full marks in my coursework (full marks in Blood Brothers & 2 marks off full marks in my devised) so as long as I get an A (or a high B if I'm lucky) in the written paper I think I'll be okay!
We switched to the Welsh exam board (WJEC) so 80% is done. However our teachers didn't say exactly what we got in our coursework but my current grade is an A* so hopefully I can confirm that in the written exam!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads