The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography Unit 2

How did everyone find this exam?
I think to get an A in this year would be 50 unlike previous years was 48/49
I'm not sure about the boundaries,really. On a whole I thought it was quite a fair exam, except for timing and my failure to even look at a source 😌 But my whole year seemed to think it was a little harder than previous years-if this was the same across the whole country, I'm guessing the boundaries wouldn't go up too much. Which question topics did you do?
Reply 2
Yeaaaaah, I agree last years paper was so good and I did crowded coast and rebranding

Original post by asdfghjkl15
I'm not sure about the boundaries,really. On a whole I thought it was quite a fair exam, except for timing and my failure to even look at a source 😌 But my whole year seemed to think it was a little harder than previous years-if this was the same across the whole country, I'm guessing the boundaries wouldn't go up too much. Which question topics did you do?
A lot of people seemed to have missed the question on adding the data too the maps, thankfully I didn't. Instead I got the standard deviation question wrong for a reason I still don't know. (And I do S1!!!) :angry:
Reply 4
What figure was that for? And what section
Original post by Dieselblue
A lot of people seemed to have missed the question on adding the data too the maps, thankfully I didn't. Instead I got the standard deviation question wrong for a reason I still don't know. (And I do S1!!!) :angry:
Original post by Oliviataylar
What figure was that for? And what section

Can you elaborate?
Reply 6
You said allot of people missed out adding data to the map, I didn't get no map for my paper. That's why I asked. Unit 2 is broken up into 4 sections
Extreme weather
Crowded coast
Rebranding
And U space

Original post by Dieselblue
Can you elaborate?

Quick Reply

Latest