Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Emily (I'm new to this and this will be my first thread so I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong!)

I have an interview for a PGCE in Biology and Chem at Bangor University and an interview in Biology at LJMU. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what I can expect?

I've did my undergraduate at Bangor and my Masters at LJMU so I know all about the uni and the departments it'll be nice to go back and study.

Also! does anyone have any idea when I should apply for student finance?

Cheers! xxx
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Emily,

Is this the PGDE in Biology at LJMU your going for? You should receive a interview booklet in the post about 10 days before the interview date, this should tell you what to expect on the day.

Also, if it's for 2015 entry, you can start applying for finance right away. Looks like 12th June is the deadline to guarantee payment into your bank before the term starts.

Kerri

(Original post by emlougrace)
    Hi! I'm Emily (I'm new to this and this will be my first thread so I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong!)

I have an interview for a PGCE in Biology and Chem at Bangor University and an interview in Biology at LJMU. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what I can expect?

I've did my undergraduate at Bangor and my Masters at LJMU so I know all about the uni and the departments it'll be nice to go back and study.

Also! does anyone have any idea when I should apply for student finance?

Cheers! xxx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.