Turn on thread page Beta

why would anyone date a single mum? watch

ReputationRep:
    its like playing someone elses saved game

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take you to think this analogy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    How long did it take you to think this analogy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha. Well observed.

ReputationRep:
    Wide fit

ReputationRep:
    Theirs something often very appealing about mums, esp if their kids are very young, mAybe it's a hormonal thing but they've always seemed more 'ample' generally speaking.

i hope that doesn't make me sound creepy or tha I go around attempting to seduce young mums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    its like playing someone elses saved game
    Touch of genius.

ReputationRep:
    You know something can be very attractive about the maternal air a woman has when she already has a child. You also get an insight into what your future would be like with this woman when you want to have children with her because you can see how she already interacts with her child. Also, she is mature, has already had a relationship to the point that she had a sexual relationship and gone through pregnancy. Can be VERY attractive actually.

ReputationRep:
    There's something wrong with men who commit to single mothers. Either they're so undesirable they're unable to attract a woman with a pristine uterus - or they're a paedophile seeking a great opportunity to molest her children.

I totally lose respect for any man who commits to single mothers. Ignore single mothers or use them for easy sex - but don't commit. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so ignorant OP :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarriageSucks)
    There's something wrong with men who commit to single mothers. Either they're so undesirable they're unable to attract a woman with a pristine uterus - or they're a paedophile seeking a great opportunity to molest her children.

I totally lose respect for any man who commits to single mothers. Ignore single mothers or use them for easy sex - but don't commit. :rolleyes:
    I lose respect for any person who thinks along those lines, don't be so disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha banter

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.