Turn on thread page Beta

am I making myself too avaliable? watch

So for the first 5 months all our dates were planned, we only saw each other about once a month. We talked about seeing each other more, but this didn't happen until recently. Over the last three weeks I've seen him three times (about to be 4 if you count tonight). sometimes when we are texting he will randomly suggest going somewhere last minute.

I can tell that he really likes me (the feeling is mutual) and I find it quite flattering that he wants to see me more. Today I suggested going out since he seems to plan most of the time. I hate last minute plans other than when I go out with him. But at times I think maybe I should play it cool and not always say yes to his last minute plans? Although this may come across as me playing games.

what are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you'd definitely be playing games, not just coming across like that. More to the point if as you've said you both mutually really like one another why would you say no, unless you actually are busy/otherwise engaged? Just go with it and enjoy it!

(Original post by Jacob Boris)
    It sounds like you'd definitely be playing games, not just coming across like that. More to the point if as you've said you both mutually really like one another why would you say no, unless you actually are busy/otherwise engaged? Just go with it and enjoy it!
    You're right! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    5 months is a bit log to be playing those kind of games isn't it?
    Perhaps just say it's more cool when you have more time because you can't always be free?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Eveiebaby)
    5 months is a bit log to be playing those kind of games isn't it?
    Perhaps just say it's more cool when you have more time because you can't always be free?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It wasn't really game playing back then. Our schedules clashed a lot, we could have worked something out but we never got there. I'm not always free,however my social life isn't as jam packed as his. I mean there have been times I've had to reschedule, but most of the time I happen to be free.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't f*cking matter. If you're free, you're free. Roll with it.

(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    It doesn't f*cking matter. If you're free, you're free. Roll with it.
    Lol I love this reply! Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.