Mathematical Methods Topics for Undergraduates

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
username456717
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Many thanks for all this!
ghostwalker
Badges: 17
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr M)
Any chance of getting this stickified (if that's a word) as TeeEm requests?
TeeEm
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ghostwalker)
Any chance of getting this stickified (if that's a word) as TeeEm requests?
thanks
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I think you deserve an expensive bottle of whiskey, sir.
|-Solutions-|
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheBBQ)
I think you deserve an expensive bottle of whiskey, sir.
2nd that!
Fvthoms
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
x
How useful would you say it is to complete the mechanics A-Level syllabus if you are going into an engineering degree next year? Just been handed the Edexcel M1-5 textbooks, wondering if I should work on them over the summer.
TeeEm
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Fvthoms)
How useful would you say it is to complete the mechanics A-Level syllabus if you are going into an engineering degree next year? Just been handed the Edexcel M1-5 textbooks, wondering if I should work on them over the summer.
For mechanical engineering it will be very useful to have completed (even if an exam is not sat) FP1-FP3 and M1 to M6, if you can find an old M6 textbook.
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Cheers for this.
alow
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks for this
cooldudeman
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
For mechanical engineering it will be very useful to have completed (even if an exam is not sat) FP1-FP3 and M1 to M6, if you can find an old M6 textbook.
Got 90+% in my multivariable and vector analysis thanks to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spandy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks a lot. Btw, is there anything you can upload about group theory?
M14B
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
cheers
ODES_PDES
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Wow!!
You are :king1:
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks, I need to look at line integrals and vector operators hen I can get around to it. Have used some of these before - legend.
spurs_boi1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
Thanks, I need to look at line integrals and vector operators hen I can get around to it. Have used some of these before - legend.
Look at his site as he has more and you can doenload the whole book without watermarks.
ServantOfMorgoth
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
thanks
TeeEm do you tutor? I'm hopeless in statistics but good in the other maths areas.
TeeEm
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
TeeEm do you tutor? I'm hopeless in statistics but good in the other maths areas.
Sorry I do not ... my stats is useless too
ServantOfMorgoth
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
Sorry I do not ... my stats is useless too
Yeah I went through them 😩
What are you compiling at the moment?
TeeEm
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
Yeah I went through them 😩
What are you compiling at the moment?
visit maths regularly and ask for help ...
and now it is bed for me.
Goodnight.
Name:  C27.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  468.2 KB
cooldudeman
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
Hey again.
Do you know much on finding greens functions? I am so stuck and stack exchange isn't helping at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (274)
42.09%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.22%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.37%

Watched Threads