Turn on thread page Beta

Part time jobs at uni and going home in holidays watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

For those of you that have part time jobs whilst studying was wondering how flexible employers are with uni students about going home in the holidays. Do,the majority just assume that will be the case and let you go? What about the big supermarket chains or restaurants. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theblues1)
    Hi

For those of you that have part time jobs whilst studying was wondering how flexible employers are with uni students about going home in the holidays. Do,the majority just assume that will be the case and let you go? What about the big supermarket chains or restaurants. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this

Thanks.
    The people I know who worked for big chains were able to get transfers home over the holiday.

ReputationRep:
    I'm wondering about this too funnily enough, so I'll just post this to bump this up, hopefully it'll get some responses

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.