The Student Room Group

Bleeding after intercourse - regularly!!

My boyfriend and I have had a sexual relationship for some time now, I am currently on the pill, but only started it for the first time 3 months ago.
Shortly after i started on the pill i began to bleed after having sex, although i did not feel any pain during sex. I ignored the problem for the first week or so, hoping it was just my body regulating to the pill, but the bleeding did not stop. I talked to my bf about it and he agreed we should stop having sex to see if it was the sex... so we did, but i carried on bleeding!! I went to the doctors, but he seemed to be very vaigh, didn't perscribe anything, was just completly **** to be honest!

Anyway one night the bleeding became worse, i was in escrutiating pain and the level of blood coming out of me was unbelievable but after that the bleeding stopped all together.

I began to wonder if perhaps i'd had a miscarriage? If there's anyone who has had a miscarriage or a simular experience plz will u post me a reply. Allthough the problem has not persisted, i would still like to know if i did infact have a misscarriage, or perhaps an infection of some kind?!

Any help will be much appreciated, sorry about the long thread, thankyou for reading!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Reply 1
Go back to the doctors and ask to see another. I've has **** ones before and had to see another one (and they wonder why the NHS is in debt. he) I don't think anyone on here will be able to give you a certain answer. I hope everything goes ok for you hun. lovexxxx
Reply 2
No one on here is going to be able to give you a definate yes or no. But i suppose there is a possibility.

Is there a chance you could have got pregnant? I mean, did you piss pills or take them late?

Go back to the doctors and see someone different, explain exactly what happened and they might be able to give you some answers. I'm not sure if they'll be able to tell you 100% if it was a miscarriage either as if it was then you've already had it if that makes sense. How long did you bleed for?

Latest

Trending

Trending