Turn on thread page Beta

University of Strathclyde: Pre-Access Course 2015 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

I'm 33 years old and have been looking at options for continuing with my education to ultimately study for a degree. I wondered if anyone else has considered or applied for the University of Strathclyde Pre-Access Course?

I have accepted an offer of a place starting in September and it would be great to hear from anyone else in a similar position. I am very keen and tempted to apply for a full-time degree after (hopefully successful!) completion of the course.

I look forward to hearing from any like minded people :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi martyn,

My name is Gary and I have also applied for, and accepted a place on this course. I'm quite nervous as I've been away from education for a few years now but it will be good to get the brain working again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garyf)
    Hi martyn,

My name is Gary and I have also applied for, and accepted a place on this course. I'm quite nervous as I've been away from education for a few years now but it will be good to get the brain working again.
    Hi Gary,

It's great to hear of someone else on the course. I'm also quite nervous but at the same time am looking forward to it...as you say it will be good to get the brain working again :-)

M

ReputationRep:
    Hello Martyn,

I have also been accepted onto this course for September! I am really looking forward to it! What degree are you hoping to go on and study?
    Kati

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kati-x)
    Hello Martyn,

I have also been accepted onto this course for September! I am really looking forward to it! What degree are you hoping to go on and study?
    Kati
    Hi Kati

That's great that you're also on the course Not too long now until we start..yay!

I'm hoping to go on and do a degree in Social Work. What about yourself?

M

ReputationRep:
    Really? Same here! I have been out of education for nearly 8 years. So it will be good to start getting into the swing of things again!

ReputationRep:
    I start in September too - does anyone know if you can use it for social work or primary education?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.