Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a part-time job as a brand ambassador, but I'm unsure whether to take the job or not.
    I automatically get paid minimum wage for 8 hours, and I get commission for everyone one of the products I sell.
    I have to come up with ideas for selling the product myself (i.e. they kind of let us do our own thing with it), and I have quite a few good ideas, but I feel like I'm going to be so stressed if I'm not selling the product well, as I'm sure they'll compare my sales to the other ambassador's.
    Has anyone on here had any experiences as a brand ambassador and how did you find it?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I don't know about the job you've been offered. I suppose it depends if you believe in the product you have to be a brand ambassador for.

We are currently looking for people to help us promote our new game app 1pGigTickets in universities. The game is FREE to download and play and you can WIN music gig and festival tickets for just 1p by playing a game. It's a very easy sell to students. Check the game out on the App Store (search 1pgigtickets)

We are looking for people to join our 1pGigTickets Street Team. You set your own hours (you are effectively self employed) and the more you put in the more you get out of it. We do have limited places at each university so be quick to sign up. You get paid for every download and registration of the game that you get.

You need to be bubbly, outgoing and able to start a conversation with almost anybody. If you want a job that's exciting and fun then this could be the role for you. Send me a message if you are interested in hearing more.

Cheers

Neil

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.