Turn on thread page Beta

'Mum Bod' trend proof that feminists are obsessed with men. watch

ReputationRep:
    This is a 'Dad bod':

Ok, so if man drinks himself under the table, the feminist response is to say:

" IF MEN CAN DO IT, THEN WOMEN CAN DO IT JUST AS WELL IF NOT BETTER!"

If a man binges on drugs and ruins his life, feminists response is:

" IF MEN CAN BINGE ON DRUGS ANS RUIN THEIR LIFE, THEN WOMEN CAN DO IT JUST AS WELL, IF NOT BETTER!"

Ok, so now we come to the 'Mum Bod' trend. Basically, 'Mum bod' is response to a silly article written by a girl who said 'Dad bods' ( out of shape overweight men ) are more attractive to women because they don't put women under so much pressure. Response from feminists??.....You guessed it, to start posting up images of their horrific 'Mum Bods' in retaliation to the concept of 'dad bod':

So, it always comes down to the same thing. When feminists are presented with examples of men behaving badly or not looking after their health, they want to mimmick the behaviour.

Why are feminists so obsessed with men??? Why can't feminists have original ideas about what they want to do?? When will feminists stop playing the monkey see, monkey do game with men?

I love women and i think they can reach higher levels, but feminism is holding them down in my opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-mom-bods.html

ReputationRep:
    penis envy

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-10255265.html

lols

These people are deluded

the **** is this?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, stupid internet trends. Stupid media for talking about it.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.