AQA History B GCSE 1st and 10th June 2015 Watch

ArcticNeighbour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So this is one of the exams that I'm pretty anxious about, seeing that there have been so many changes to the spec in terms of content. I'm doing:
Paper 1: Cold war topics 4-6
Paper 2: Tsardom to communism, Stalin and the war in Vietnam

Is anyone else doing cold war topic 6? I'm scared for this seeing as there have been so many changes and additions on the end of it (the post cold war stuff on ethnic cleansing in yugoslavia and that)
karimoja
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ArcticNeighbour)
So this is one of the exams that I'm pretty anxious about, seeing that there have been so many changes to the spec in terms of content. I'm doing:

Is anyone else doing cold war topic 6? I'm scared for this seeing as there have been so many changes and additions on the end of it (the post cold war stuff on ethnic cleansing in yugoslavia and that)
I'm doing Unit 1 topics 3, 4 and 5 and Unit 2 Roaring 20s, Depression and War in Vietnam. Really worried about History!!
ArcticNeighbour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by karimoja)
I'm doing Unit 1 topics 3, 4 and 5 and Unit 2 Roaring 20s, Depression and War in Vietnam. Really worried about History!!
Same, but how are you doing 3,4 and 5 from unit 1? You have to do EITHER 1, 2 and 3 OR 4, 5 and 6. You can't do any other combos?
AnIndianGuy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing Hitler's Germany, Weimar Germany, Hitler's Foreign Policy, Cold War 1945-1980, and Middle East
karimoja
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same, but how are you doing 3,4 and 5 from unit 1? You have to do EITHER 1, 2 and 3 OR 4, 5 and 6. You can't do any other combos?
I think you have to do three consecutive topics so that could be 1 2 3, or 2 3 4, or 3 4 5, or 4 5 6. Thats what ive been taught anyway so those are the questions im going to answer!
ahsank98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can anyone tell me for paper 1: Peacemaking and Treaty of Versailles, Hitlers Foreign Policy, Cold War 1945-55 which topics are predicted to come up in the exam?
For paper 2: The Roaring Twenties, Hitlers Germany and War in Vietnam, which topics are predicted to come up (most likely)?
Segsation
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For unit 1 topic 5, detente is almost certain to come up as it is new for this year's spec, so the examiners will want to test us on it
joannaawhitee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

YES! I'm doing topic 6, pretty nervous about the whole exam tbh Dx it's so hard to get an A/A* I think...
Ravinder-99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
im doing paper 1- peacemaking and the treaty of Versailles, Hitlers foreign policy and crisis of the cold war
and paper 2- roaring twenties, Hitler Germany, and race relations in America

could you give me some good revision tips since i told have much time left and i need to get A/A*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (26)
11.06%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.98%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.4%
No (170)
72.34%

Watched Threads