Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you know when you wake up and kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend good morning, are you not put off by morning breath?

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my bf for 6 years now so I have smelled all kinds of things from him so morning breath isn't a big deal. Not that it ever was. Sure, it doesn't smell nice but we all get it and as long as his breath smells fine the rest of the day after he has brushed his teeth, I don't see a problem with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, there are bigger problems to worry about in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    thats why i spray her mouth in the morning immediately with breath spray. keep a bottle next to your bedside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nucleotide)
    you know when you wake up and kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend good morning, are you not put off by morning breath?
    normally I can tolerate it, if its that bad tell her! obviously don't tell her she has a discussing aroma coming from her mouth, just suggest you both brush your teeth I often tell my boyfriend Im not kissing him until he has! ahha it works :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol The thread topic made me laugh! Sure, morning breath can be a drag. Brushing your teeth well before bed with an electric toothbrush + flossing + non-alcoholic mouthwash really works a treat. You can always try what they do in Scrubs - keep plastic cups of mouthwash on the bedside table to rinse with in the morning. Avoid eating strong-smelling foods close to bedtime.

I usually prefer closed-mouth kisses when I wake up next to my boyfriend though because no matter what you do, most people will wake up with somewhat stale breath. Can't be helped really. His breath is alright when he wakes up though, so it doesn't bother me.

I remember feeling nervous at the start though, when we first started spending the night together... but I quickly got over it.

ReputationRep:
    Chew a gum or use a spray. Easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.