Scarllett
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
How did everyone find B2 and B3 on Tuesday?
Turtlebunny
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I genuinely have no clue. I think well, but I definitely dropped marks on silly mistakes/places where the markscheme would be picky. I think it went slightly better than chemistry. But we'll have to see. I would like an A* in all the sciences, and even if I think I did bad I think the worst it could've gone is an A.
Glentothecoco
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Only did b3 and it was alright
RachJess4
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I got three 1 mark questions absolutely completely wrong in B2, and I'm sure I dropped many, many marks for poor explanations in both papers :/
Glentothecoco
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You probably did alright. And may the grade boundaries be ever in our favour
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What did you guys put for the question on why the end pH was lower than the starting pH?
Scarllett
Rep:
I put that it was because the fats in the milk would be turned in to fatty acids in both experiments by lipase

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scarllett
Rep:
I thought B2 and B3 were good papers. Chemistry was terrible though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scarllett)
I put that it was because the fats in the milk would be turned in to fatty acids in both experiments by lipase

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crap, I'm dead.
I have no hope of getting good grades :cry2:
Scarllett
Rep:
(Original post by 150505)
Crap, I'm dead.
I have no hope of getting good grades :cry2:
What did you put?

Posted from TSR Mobile
milliecook5
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys! Please say you all found unit 3 chemistry very difficult because I'm so worried about it!
LuLu<3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I usually do well in Biology but I was left so unsure after those exams, they felt so different to the past papers I did. Not difficult but I'm just hoping for relatively low grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
LuLu<3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by milliecook5)
Hi guys! Please say you all found unit 3 chemistry very difficult because I'm so worried about it!
In my school people either found it really hard or pretty easy. I mean I found it pretty good but thats because I HATE c2 and in comparison c3 was miles better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scarllett
Rep:
(Original post by milliecook5)
I found C2 and C3 really difficult too! Most people in my class felt the same, so I'm hoping that
the grade boundaries will be low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scarllett
Rep:
What did you get for the magnification question on B2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
saad65
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I got 40x cos its 4*0.1
saad65
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What did you get for the magnification question on B2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 40x
Scarllett
Rep:
(Original post by saad65)
I got 40x
Me too, but a lot of my friends got 400

Posted from TSR Mobile
saad65
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Me too, but a lot of my friends got 400

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a feeling it 400, A LOT of people on these forums got that, they said its 40cm so thats 400mm which is what u had to right in, you never know, they might be lenient
Scarllett
Rep:
(Original post by saad65)
I have a feeling it 400, A LOT of people on these forums got that, they said its 40cm so thats 400mm which is what u had to right in, you never know, they might be lenient
I think we should get some marks if the answer was 400

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads